Permission to Do Less
Feel like you have space to enjoy your business again
What You Need To Know
When: Thursday October 19, 10-11:30 PT / 1-2:30pm ET
Will it be recorded? Yes!
Is this just a veiled sales pitch? Absolutely not
You and I both know, more isn’t always better. More hustle, more success, and more control don’t mean more peace.
How about permission to do less, instead?
Less comparison, less self-sacrificing, less stress, without compromising the business you’ve put so much work into.
I want you to feel at ease, confident, and like you have space to enjoy your life.
You’re probably here because…
- You’ve got clients, and more keep coming, but you’re saying yes to everything with no clue how you’re gonna get it all done. (Working on the back-end of your business? Who has time for that?!)
- You feel like you never stop working, you’re always trying to catch up on evenings and weekends, and you’re constantly checking your phone and email
- Despite all your hard work and long hours, you’re still not making the money you think you should be. You’re unsure about raising your rates, and you can’t work more (only so many hours in the day) – it’s like there’s a ceiling to entrepreneurship nobody told you about.
- Even in times when you’re less busy, you’re still spending mental energy comparing yourself to others, stressing out, and not using your time in a way that brings you joy.
But all around you are people enjoying their lives. They have hobbies. Weekend getaways. Afternoon naps. Days off even!
You’re juggling so many balls right now you may think doing less is impossible for you in your unique circumstances. I hear you. Life’s A LOT right now!
You just need someone to help you put structures in place to clear the overwhelm, manage the To-Do’s, and help you reset your expectations to HUMAN LEVEL.
Because, deep down, you know you’ve been trying to do waaaay too much.
In this workshop we will explore:
- The root cause of all the busyness and how you were set up to fail
- The 4 behaviours that are getting in the way of you doing less (including how to shift out of them)
- How to set effective boundaries you can consistently uphold without drama
- Some ways you can start doing less RIGHT AWAY without tearing down everything you’ve built
“I work in a creative field which I love, yet I have issues with people-pleasing, boundaries, and ADHD tendencies. Stephanie has helped me work with these issues and many more, and I have gained so much with her as my business coach over the last couple of years.”
Can we do all this in 90 minutes? Yes, and then some! I’ll also be doing some coaching with the people who show up live, plus you’ll leave the workshop with tangible steps to get started with immediately.
This is a pitch-free experience where you’ll get to go deep and make some meaningful shifts in your life and business.
By registering you will automatically be sent the recording, even if you can’t attend live.
Hi, I'm Stephanie
Business coach for entrepreneurs who defy convention (or want to).
When it comes to working less and being more aligned with your vision, I’ve got you’re back.
Clients describe me as grounded, authentic, and pragmatic – which is really handy when you need to put your hopes & dreams into ACTION.
And that’s exactly what we’re going to do in this workshop.
I can’t wait to meet you there!